Heather Glen Golf Links
Earning its first national ranking in 1987 by Golf Digest as America’s #1 New Public Course, Heather Glen Golf Course in Little River, South Carolina, has been recognized among the Carolinas’ and country’s best golf courses throughout the years since.
Named to the Top 50 Public Courses in America in 1990, the Top 5 Courses in South Carolina in 1995 and awarded 4.5 Stars in Golf Digest’s Places to Play readers’ choice poll in 2002, Heather Glens’ award winning tradition is as historic as it’s 19th century Scottish design.
If you’ve never visited this championship Myrtle Beach golf course before, you’ll find its 27 totally distinctive golf holes far more beautiful in their maturity and its setting truly spectacular, especially as you approach the impressive period-style traditional Scottish clubhouse.
Against a native background of graceful oaks, towering pines, freshwater ponds and meandering streams, Heather Glen was assuredly crafted by design to pay tribute to Scotland and Ireland — a fact you’ll find apparent in its links-like embrace.
To begin your own world tour of golf in Myrtle Beach, book Heather Glen today.
- Golf World-among the top 30 of South Carolina’s more than 300 golf courses (2009, 2010)
- Golf Digest-Village at the Glens recognized as one of the best values for accommodations in Myrtle Beach (2008)
- GolfSyles-one of the “100 Must-Play Courses Of The Carolinas” (2006)
- Golf Digest-one of the “Top 50 Courses Of Myrtle Beach” (2005)
- Golf Digest “Places To Play”-rated 4 stars (2005)
- Golf Digest-rated one of the “Top 5 Golf Courses in South Carolina” (1995)
- Golf Digest-rated one of the “Top 50 Public Courses In America” (1990)
- Golf Digest-“America’s #1 Public Golf Course” (1987)
Call our Golf Director at 888-999-9520 or email him at [email protected]
Contact the Course
1-800-868-4536 (toll free)
4650 Heather Glen Way
Little River, SC 29566
Par: 3 Nines (36 Each)
Slope: Back Tees: (138), Mens Tees: (132)
Distance: Back Tees: (6822), Mens Tees: (6381)
Designer: Willard Byrd (1987)
Greens: Tif Dwarf Bermuda
“What a great 27 hole course. I could not pick a favorite nine. They were all terrific!”
Sean, Holyoke, MA, 12/1/11