Myrtle Beach’s Best Golf Package
Who doesn’t like to save money? Especially, on a golf trip to Myrtle Beach, SC. This fall instead of playing the same old golf course groups, play courses a la carte and save! The Glens Golf Group has partnered with some of the best quality golf courses found at the beach, including Barefoot Resort, Tidewater, Glen Dornoch, World Tour, Shaftesbury Glen, Rivers Edge, Wicked Stick, Prestwick, Possum Trot, Heather Glen and Arrowhead to present the newest package in the Myrtle Beach golf scene.
Myrtle Beach’s Best Golf Package:
This is how it works: the more you play, the more you save! Play any of the award-winning golf courses below and save (easy enough, right?). If you play three courses, you’ll save 10 percent at each course; if you play four courses, you’ll save 15 percent at each course; if you play five or more courses, you’ll save 20 percent at each course and receive a free round of golf! You can’t beat that.
The following courses are included in this package:
• Arrowhead Country Club: “1998 South Carolina Golf Course of the Year.”
• Barefoot Dye Course: ”Ranked #99 in Top 100 Public Courses in US by Golf Digest.”
• Barefoot Fazio Course: ”Ranked #81 in Top 100 Public Courses in US by Golf Digest.”
• Barefoot Love Course: ”Ranked #38 in Top 100 Public Courses in US by Golf Digest.”
• Barefoot Norman Course: ”Greg Norman’s only Myrtle Beach design.”
• Glen Dornoch Golf Course: “Top 20 Course in South Carolina by Golf Magazine.”
• Heather Glen Golf Course: ”#1 New Public Course in America by Golf Digest-1987.”
• Possum Trot Golf Course: ”Myrtle Beach Sun News Best Course for the Money.”
• Prestwick Country Club: Named “Top 5 Best Secret Courses by Golf Digest.”
• Rivers Edge: Ranked “#62 in Top 100 Public Courses in US by Golf Digest.”
• Shaftesbury Glen Golf and Fish Club: “Myrtle Beach Golf Course of the Year-2009.”
• Tidewater: “#1 New Public Course in America by Golf Digest-1990.”
• Wicked Stick: ”John Daly’s only signature design in the Carolinas.”
• World Tour: Named “National Golf Course of the Year-2004.”
For the best affordable golf rates or to book any of the courses in this fall package, call Jason at 888-999-9520, or click here to a book tee time online.
Posted on August 3, 2012