Winter Myrtle Beach Golf Specials
Are you looking for the best Winter Myrtle Beach golf specials? Trade the cold and snow for the warmth of the sunshine in Myrtle Beach, SC this winter. The Grand Strand has experienced a very warm fall and while it’s 80 degrees in Myrtle Beach in November, it’s already snowing on our friends in the north.
Myrtle Beach golf course conditions stay in pretty good shape through the winter months as not as many golfers are playing as they are in the busy Myrtle Beach golf seasons and two, severe winter weather is not very likely in Myrtle Beach during the winter months. Plus, golf courses are offering their best rates to entice golfers to play their courses.
The Glens Golf Group of Myrtle Beach has some of the most affordable golf packages available year-round. Golfers can chose from tee time only golf packages to stay-and-play golf packages – and even better, golf package includes free lunch each day of play, free replays and free range balls.
Stay and Play Packages:
- The Ultimate Glens Stay and Play Package includes 4 nights and 4 rounds. For more information, click here.
- Myrtle Beach 3 round and 3 night package. For more information, click here.
- Myrtle Beach 2 night and 2 round golf package. For more information, click here.
Tee Times Only Packages:
- Myrtle Beach 4 Round Tee Time Package. For more information, click here.
- Myrtle Beach 3 Round Tee Time Package with pre-booked replays. For more information, click here.
- Two round Myrtle Beach Golf Tee Time Only Package. For more information, click here.
Or, customize your Myrtle Beach golf package by calling or emailing The Glens Golf Director at 888-999-9520 or [email protected].
- Completing the simple, no-obligation custom quote form. Click here.
- Click here to receive real-time pricing on courses and accommodations.
Posted on November 4, 2016