World Tour Golf Links
World Tour Golf Links
Play 18 of the world’s most legendary golf holes on America’s most visionary course – International World Tour Golf Links. This Myrtle Beach, South Carolina golf course offers a trip around the world you’ll never forget. This replica course offers some of the best holes of golf you can find on the planet. Treat yourself to a round like you have never experienced before.
The Open Nine includes holes inspired by St. Andrews and Pinehurst No. 2, two undeniably great golf courses, both which have hosted national opens. The par 36 course, which has L93 Bent grass greens and 419 Bermuda fairways, measures 3,235 yards from the tournament tees, 3,026 yards from the back tees, 2,859 yards from the member tees, and 2,578 yards from the forward tees.
The Championship Nine includes holes inspired by the four major championships — The Masters, United States Open, British Open and PGA Championship. The par 36 course, with L93 Bent grass greens and 419 Bermuda fairways, measures 3,290 yards from the tournament tees, 3,188 yards from the back tees, 2,967 yards from the member tees, and 2,756 yards from the forward tees.
- Awarded 4 1/2 Stars in Golf Digest’s “Places to Play 2008”
- World Tour was named 2004 National Golf Course of the Year by The National Golf Course Owners Association
- Named 2003 Myrtle Beach Golf Course of the Year by The Myrtle Beach Golf Course Owners’ Association
- Received in 2002 “Best Overall Golf Course”, “Course Consistently in Best Condition”, “Best On-Course Golf Shop”, “Friendliest Course Staff” by Myrtle Beach Golf Magazine
- Named Top 100 Golf Shop by Golf World Business, 2002, 2003, 2004 & 2008
- Awarded 4 Stars in Golf Digest’s “Places to Play 2002”
- Named 2002 “Top 10 Replica Course” by Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine
Call our Golf Director at 888-999-9520, email him at [email protected]
2000 World Tour Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
Par: 18 Holes, Par 72
Slope: Open – Back: 130, Mens: 121; Championship – Back: 133, Mens: 124; International – Back: 135, Mens: 123
Distance: Open: Back: 6,525, Mens: 6,214; Championship – Back: 6,688, Mens: 6,372
Designer: Moe Graham (1999)
Greens: L93 Bent Grass